There is no need to travel to and from your Counsellor every week. It is easier to book appointments to suit you. Booking is easy using our online appointments system
You may feel more comfortable talking to someone who does not have any connections with your local area, or who you may see in your locality
The speciality you are looking for may not be available in your area. David can offer Dialectical Behaviour Therapy Skills and Rational Emotive Behavioural Therapy anywhere in the UK
For appointments I use the 10to8 online booking system and for our meeting I use Zoom Video Conferencing.
1. Choose the appointment you wish to make by clicking on the appropriate button above.
2. Complete the 10to8 booking form with your details. Professional Fees are £50 per session. There is no charge for the 15 minute Introductory Meeting.
3. After I have been notified of the booking you will receive an email from the 10to8 booking system to confirm the appointment.
4. You will receive an email from Counselling Lincoln approximately 2 working days before your appointment time which will contain a “meeting link” – do not delete this email before the meeting. Please check your junk folder if you don’t receive it.
5. If you haven’t used Zoom before, the first time you click on the meeting link in your email you will be prompted to install the Zoom software. This only takes a few seconds and after it has installed it will take you to our meeting. Subsequent sessions on the same device do not require the software to be installed. This is the easiest and most reliable method, but you can enter the meeting from your browser if you prefer.
6. Before the meeting please make sure you have a good connection, your webcam and microphone are working, and that you are in a room where you cannot be overheard or interrupted.
7. Please attend the meeting on time as we will still need to finish at the arranged time in order not to delay the next person. If you come online early you will find you are in a Zoom “waiting room” until I arrive.